MasterLINE® – The fine finish to the seal
Modern architecture and construction on balconies, terraces and flat roofs without raised thresholds are increasingly popular, making the right choice of sealing materials all the more important. The right choice of sealing materials is specially important for clamp-fitting connections with low assembly height.
MasterLINE® is made of synthetic rubber, which enables the joining and edging of bitumen surface sealing without the need for metal sheeting. The strip system can be used wherever a watertight joint seal without any back-flow is required, for example on parapets, walls, windows, etc. (especially with a low height of connection).
MasterLINE® is applied to the joint element (e.g. concrete, metal, wood) with epoxy adhesive to form a force-fit connection. The connection to the bitumen surface seal is made by applying a flame. Thanks to the good join between the bitumen strips (which are flame-treated in a sandwich design) and the joint strip, no additional sealing-off is required. As well as the strips in various different widths, the standard range also includes moulded parts such as interior and exterior corner sections, and frame sections in various shapes and sizes.
Advantages of MasterLINE®
- A watertight joint protected against back-flow
- No additional sealing-off is needed thanks to the high-quality join with the seal
- Strips and moulded parts are supplied as pre-packaged systems
- The “Sandwich design” means no complicated sub-structure is needed
- Flat construction without any kinks or bumps
- Easily follows the line of every joint
- Force-fit connections on bitumen or using epoxy adhesive on concrete and metal etc.
- Special metal connecting pieces for joins on sheet metal work